Monday, October 16, 2017

Why I Am Against Charity And Helping The Poor For Free





#loymachedo view

Why I Am Against Charity And Helping The Poor For Free



https://youtu.be/smKHUhToJRA



Consider the following requests:

1) Mr. Machedo, Can you help me for free?

2) Loy, I have no money. Can you...

3) Hey man, I am out of a job for months. Please...

4) I believe you have a good heart, with that....

5) If you help me for free today, one day I will....

6) Dear Mr. Loy Machedo, I am in desperate help and right now cannot pay you anything...

7) Brother, if you help me for free, I will always pray for you



I get tons of request - everything from helping a person get a well-paid job to help a person with money.



Not a day goes by when I do not receive yet another request to do, give or contribute something for FREE. Apparently, I have a signboard up on my head that says - Loy Machedo will help you for free. And the even bigger mistaken assumption people have is that - I believe in Charity.



So here is newsflash - I do not believe or indulge in Charity at all. Absolutely no. I do not believe in helping anyone for free. Nor will I help anyone for free.



Why?



Because whenever I have helped anyone for free - the entire deal and turned itself around and exploded in my face like a bad bad bad mistake. And after the incidents that have taken place in my life (which I have stated in the video) I stopped indulging in Charity.



So here are all the reasons why I do not indulge in charity at all and why I am not interested in Charity.



Watch the video and let me know your thoughts on Why I Am Against Charity And Helping The Poor For Free



Loy Machedo



#ThinkPersonalBranding #PersonalBranding #Poor #charity #Help

No comments:

Post a Comment