Monday, October 16, 2017

Why Did I Choose Bariatric Surgery Though I Was Perfectly Healthy





#loymachedo shares

Why Did I Choose Bariatric Surgery Though I Was Perfectly Healthy



https://youtu.be/xMzDfgJP2kA



This is going to be maybe the most controversial video even more controversial than the other videos I have posted before. This is a video about why I choose to opt for Bariatric Surgery done on my body - thus changing my life forever even though I was perfectly healthy.



Normally people who opt for Bariatric Surgery have Blood Pressure or Diabetics or Cholesterol or are Absolutely Overweight. However, in my case, I opted for this surgery even though I wasn't morbidly overweight, I wasn't dying of Diabetics, I didn't have blood pressure and even though I did have a cholesterol problem - it wasn't a matter of life and death.



So what prompted me to go under the knife and risk so many things?



Why I choose surgery

1. A Family History of Diabetics, BP &

2. My Age

3. The Impact of Age on Metabolism

4. My Food addiction

5. My Body type

6. My Changing Priorities

7. Learning To Be Realistic

8. The Environment (Wife, Country)

9. My Will Power (Stress work)

10. Walking The Tight Rope



Watch the video and let me know what do you think.



Loy Machedo



#thinkpersonalbranding #personalbranding #Bariatric #surgery #weightloss #bloodpressure #diabetics #cholesterol

No comments:

Post a Comment