Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Quora Readers Questions - Loy Machedo Responds





#loymachedo shares

I keep getting Questions from the Quora Platform & its Readers. While most of the Questions tend to be silly (what did you eat), repetitive (Secret to success) to Personal ones (how many times did you have sex with your wife), some of them do tend to be thought-provoking.



However, in this episode, I am answering all the questions I received randomly from some of my readers. While these questions may not be as intelligent and thought-provoking as I would like them to be - well they are questions.



So here is a video that answers questions from Quora and its readers.



Some of the questions asked by the readers on Quora were:

1) Do you have a tattoo on your dick?

2) Why did you get a Bariatric Surgery done?

3) What is the secret to success?

4) Can you help me for free?

5) Can you be my mentor?

6) How can I be a billionaire?

7) How can I join your Whatsapp Group?



#quora #questions #response #mentor #success

No comments:

Post a Comment