Monday, October 16, 2017

Why Do You Need A Mentor / Coach?





#loymachedo answers



Why Do You Need A Mentor / Coach?



https://youtu.be/qVEJcnRDPcs



For those who know me, read my articles, watch my videos or chat with me know this one statement which I always keep hammering into the heads and hearts of people - "Go get yourself a Mentor".  While most people feel I am trying to advertise myself (which is the truth), the fact is if you do want to succeed in life, if you want your chances to shorten the learning curve, if you want to avoid making many painful and expensive mistakes - then getting yourself a mentor is the only way possible.



In this video, I have stated all the person successes and pitfall that have occurred in my life and I have also opened up about the time when I did take a mentor in my life and the results that followed.



The key points of this video are:

1) Different kinds of Coaches / Mentors

2) Personal Example of Half Marathon

3) Why you should opt for Mentoring / Coaching.



So watch this video in which I share with you my experience been a mentor and coach and also having been mentored and coached by some of the great people I have met in my life. And as usual - if you have any questions on Coaching and Mentoring, please let me know.



#thinkpersonalbranding #personalbranding #mentor #mentoring #coach #coaching #success #failure #change

No comments:

Post a Comment