Monday, October 16, 2017

30 Powerful Strategies To Attract Beautiful Women





#loymachedo shares

30 Powerful Strategies To Attract Beautiful Women



https://youtu.be/Nhhit2bd6fU



Almost every male on this planet wants to attract and be desired by Beautiful Women. As a Young Man I wasn't rich, I wasn't handsome, I wasn't popular. So how did I manage to attract so many women?  Well there is no 'hardcore' secret - rather simple strategies on how to get women to like you, trust you and want to be with you.



I have complied a list of 30 Strategies that I believe will help just about anyone to attract beautiful women. Listen to the video and let me know what you think about these strategies.



30 Powerful Strategies To Attract Beautiful Women



1. Be around women

2. Be friends

3. Have something worthwhile

4. Confidence

5. Charm & Charisma (Funny ./ Smart)

6. Communication

7. Conversationalist

8. Popularity

9. Time

10. Money

11. Emotional Intelligence

12. Leader

13. Maturity

14. Physical Attractiveness

15. Common Interests

16. Personal Hygiene

17. Friendship

18. Do things together (help her and you help her)

19. Show her you care

20. Touch is important (not sexual)

21. Tell her secrets

22. Be honest

23. Genuine

24. Dependable

25. Trust

26. Chemistry

27. Connection

28. Sexual intimacy

29. Sense of Style

30. Be YOU mate



Go though these points and let me know what do you think about them.



Loy Machedo



#thinkpersonalbranding #personalbranding #tips #women #attraction #sex #intimacy #love #relationship


No comments:

Post a Comment