Monday, October 16, 2017

10 Tips On How To Build Your Personal Brand





#loymachedo shares



10 Tips On How To Build Your Personal Brand

https://youtu.be/xLJ5K7G2h_A



Being a Personal Branding Strategist, this is by default the most commonly asked Question - "How can I build My Personal Brand". I find this kind of odd because not only are there tons of videos, articles, and forums that assist people on this answer for free, there is also an overwhelming amount of content that people can easily access.



However, they still have to ask me "Loy, how can I build my Personal Brand". So I thought why not as well create a video and share it for free online so anytime someone once again asks me "How can I build my brand online - I can answer them by giving them this video link.



In this brief video I share the following 10 tips on Personal Branding:



10 tips to building a brand



1. Have a Mentor

2. Identity - Who are you?

3. Purpose - Where are you headed?

4. Strategy - how to execute

5. Time

6. Effort

7. Money

8. Why You (or rather Why Me?)

9. Understand & Communicate What Value You Offer

10. Learn How To Sell YOU



Listen to these points and let me know what do you think about the

10 Tips On How To Build Your Personal Brand



#thinkpersonalbranding #personalbranding #Brand #success #money


No comments:

Post a Comment