Monday, October 16, 2017

My 13 Steps Strategy to Success





#loymachedo shares

My 13 Steps Strategy to Success



https://youtu.be/EZPuFlB4Zc4



Guess which is the most common question I get asked by all the youngsters around the world - Yes, the infamous "Secrets To Success".



Everyone wants to know the SECRETS TO SUCCESS because according to them - everyone has a 'SECRET' and that is why those people who are being successful, are successful.



So in this video I have outlined some of the secrets of my own life. I honestly do not know about others and do not want to assume about others. So that is why I only prefer and choose to talk about myself.



If you want to know the so called 'Secrets to Success' in my life - these are 13 Secrets or Strategies. They are namely

1. Having a Mentor

2. Being Absolutely Obsessed

3. Always Being Consistent

4. The Importance of Money

5. The Importance of Time

6. The Importance of Intense Effort

7. The Power of Being Ultra Competitive

8. Having and Using Practical Creative

9. Learning to be Proactive & a Futurist

10. The most important and powerful factor - Luck

11. Being an Extremist or an Absolute

12. The Hidden Power of Making Sacrifices

13. The Basic Foundation of Which Success is Built - Hard Work



So here are the 13 steps or strategies to Success that have helped me reach where I am today. See what works best for you and yes, do let me know which one resonated with you the most.



Loy Machedo



#thinkpersonalbranding #personalbranding #money #success

No comments:

Post a Comment