Monday, October 16, 2017

5 Reasons Why I Am Not Affected By Online Haters





#loymachedo shares



5 Reasons Why I Am Not Affected By Online Haters



https://youtu.be/6xyB34a_AeM



The number of haters I have online is something I find very funny. In fact, I wonder what makes these haters of mine hate me so much. Its like I am busy in own world, doing my own thing, living my own life. But for some reasons - my haters find enough time, energy and opportunities to hate me. In fact, when I ask my haters to STOP following me - they even refuse. Some of them have even asked me - WHY SHOULD I STOP FOLLOWING YOU? WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO TELL ME SO?



I find that very strange.



So here is a video that I created that deals with How I handle my Haters, my Critics and the people who love to Hate me for some strange reason.



I know we can never have everyone who loves us. At the same time, we cannot get rid of all the people who hate us. So this is my opinion on how to deal with Haters.



The points covered in this video are:



1) Everyone has a Right to their opinion.

2) Opinions are changeable and mean nothing

3) Money talks & Actions Matter

4) Clarity of Values

5) Being Busy



#thinkpersonalbranding #personalbranding #haters #bully #bullying

No comments:

Post a Comment