Saturday, March 25, 2017

Loy Machedo's 21 Principles Of Success - Number 14




Loy Machedo's 21 Principles Of Success - Number 14

ASK YOURSELF & YOUR MIND CREATIVE   QUESTION
These are the   questions I consistently ask myself.
1. How can I earn more easily?
2. How can I reduce my expenses to a zero while enjoying the same benefits?
3. How can I solve this problem in a new way?
4. How can I make myself more addictive to my customers?
5. How can I myself irresistible to my clients?
6. How can I earn more money now?
7. How can I become more powerful on Social Media?
8. How can I become more addictive to my fans?
9. What can I do right now that can be the best use of my time?
10. How can I be absolutely amazing?
11. What can I post right now that will make me stand out?
12. What new book or information should I read right now to make me more valuable?
13. How can I increase my value even more right now?
14. What should I do, learn, study that will make my value 10 times more by next year?
15. So what other   questions you need to ask yourself to make my life better?
So if you found these answers good enough
Ask yourself questions also.
I always tell my clients that in order to succeed
They need to stop seeking the answers
They need to start searching for the right questions.
So what   question should you ask yourself
RIGHT NOW?


Loy Machedo
www.ThinkPersonalBranding.com

No comments:

Post a Comment