Saturday, April 8, 2017

21 Steps Of How To Overcome Depression - Step 19 - VIDEO 23 of 26





21 Steps Of How To Overcome Depression - Step 19



Physical Exercise & Exertion does Wonders!!!

Heart Disease and Stroke. ...

High Blood Pressure. ...

Noninsulin-Dependent Diabetes. ...

Obesity. ...

Back Pain. ...

Osteoporosis. ...

Self Esteem And Stress Management. ...

Disability.

This is only the beginning!



VIDEO 23 of 26



************



My Past



As A Child, I Was Raped, Tortured, Tormented, Rejected, Ostracized & Rejected By The Very Family I Loved



From The Age Of 7, I Tried Numerous Times To Commit Suicide



So How Did I Overcome All These Depressing Memories & Moments?



Here Are The 21 Steps Of How I Overcame Depression





Loy Machedo




















No comments:

Post a Comment