Saturday, April 8, 2017

21 Steps Of How To Overcome Depression - Step 17 & 18 - VIDEO 22 of 26





21 Steps Of How To Overcome Depression - Step 17 & 18



Change & Creativity

If you want to change anything - change everything

And if you are going to do anything - do it 'differently & creativity'

Both these combined together - will give you incredible results

Using the power of your mind does create magic!



VIDEO 22 of 26



************



My Past



As A Child, I Was Raped, Tortured, Tormented, Rejected, Ostracized & Rejected By The Very Family I Loved



From The Age Of 7, I Tried Numerous Times To Commit Suicide



So How Did I Overcome All These Depressing Memories & Moments?



Here Are The 21 Steps Of How I Overcame Depression





Loy Machedo




















No comments:

Post a Comment