Saturday, April 8, 2017

21 Steps Of How To Overcome Depression - Step 7 - VIDEO 12 of 26





21 Steps Of How To Overcome Depression - Step 7

DO NOT MAKE IT A PUBLIC PITY PARTY!!!

VIDEO 12 of 26



It is a common sickness and a very childish trend - To post self-righteous & self-pitying comments on Social Media - simply to get the approval and supportive 'fake' and 'feel good' statements from followers. What this does is - it positions you as the "poor" victim and the person whom you are working against - as the villain.



Here are my views on Posting Public Pity Parties!



************



My Past



As A Child, I Was Raped, Tortured, Tormented, Rejected, Ostracized & Rejected By The Very Family I Loved



From The Age Of 7, I Tried Numerous Times To Commit Suicide



So How Did I Overcome All These Depressing Memories & Moments?



Here Are The 21 Steps Of How I Overcame Depression





Loy Machedo




















No comments:

Post a Comment