Friday, September 8, 2017

Top 5 Resume Mistakes While Creating A Resume





Top 5 Resume Mistakes While Creating A Resume
You should seriously see the kinds of Resumes I sometimes receive - one, even more, crazier than the other. And given that I deal with people on a day-to-day basis, I think it becomes very easy for me to pinpoint and say X is the problem or Y is the problem. 
However, since almost everyone makes one kind of mistake or another - instead of focusing on the obvious why not focus on what people don't think about? 
So here is me sharing the top 5 Resume mistakes I believe almost everyone makes while creating and crafting a Resume. The points mentioned here are universal to everyone and I strongly believe - that if these mistakes are overcome and handled - everyone can find a solution to their Resume. 
To highlight the key points which I have shared in this video:
1) The easy way out - copy someone else's Resume - Short cut design
2) The Resume doesn’t match your personality
3) Overselling yourself
4) Underselling yourself
5) Asking some not so professional person to create and craft your Resume for you.
Have a watch and let me know what you think about this video.
Loy Machedo 

https://youtu.be/Ae0PIZYzjI0

#loymachedo #thinkpersonalbranding #personalbranding #resume #interview #jobs #vacancy  

No comments:

Post a Comment