Thursday, September 28, 2017

My Bariatric Surgery Experience at Silverline Hospital, Kochi, Kerala





#loymachedo's FINAL VIDEO on Silverline Hospital Kochi, Kerala



My Bariatric Surgery Experience at Silverline Hospital, Kochi, Kerala

https://youtu.be/jIg_Uq1PKbY



When you are going to go ahead with a life-changing surgery, you have to make sure that the choices you make while choosing the hospital, the doctor and the risks involved are all something you are willing to live with for the rest of your life. So the question begets - why did I choose Silverline Hospital in Kochi, Kerala? Why not some other big name hospital? Why only India when I could have done that any place else in the world? And why Bariatric Surgery and not just move into dieting and exercise?



This and host of other questions I answer in this video. What I have done here is stayed totally honest and sincere in my confession, stating everything there is to state.



However, there is only one thing I want you to remember. If you are planning to have any kind of treatment where Diabetics, Blood Pressure, Cholesterol, Heart Disease, Fat Loss, Weight Loss, Bypass Surgery, Sleeve Surgery or any other complicated surgery done on your body or on any member of your family - then Silverline Hospital in Kochi, Kerala should be your first and only answer.



Trust me when I say this - they are very genuine, honest, caring and amazing people who not only work but run this hospital. Their integrity is world class and their approach is totally unbelievable.



So here is my honest and heartfelt confession of Silverline Hospital, in Kochi, Kerala.



#gastric #bypass #silverline #hospital #kerala #kochi #diabetics #blood #pressure #cholesterol #health #fitness #surgery #bariatric #sleeve #fatloss #weightloss #thinkpersonalbranding #personalbranding #dr #tombabu #Nandakishore #Dukkipati

No comments:

Post a Comment