Thursday, September 28, 2017

Bariatric Surgery Vblog 3 - The Kochi, Kerala Experience





#loymachedo shares - Due to certain copyright claims - I had to redo this video again.



https://youtu.be/pXhVmJKpJ-U



In this particular video, you will see me land in Kochi airport after having a long-drawn journey from Thailand to India (27 hours) - finally landing in Kochi, Kerala.



Have a look at what I saw when I visited Kochi NOT as a tourist but a normal everyday individual. And to be honest, I wasn't that bad either. Here is me sharing with you those few bits of Kochi, Kerala.



#gastric #bypass #silverline #hospital #kerala #kochi #diabetics #blood #pressure #cholesterol #health #fitness #surgery #bariatric #sleeve #fatloss #weightloss #thinkpersonalbranding #personalbranding #dr #tombabu #Nandakishore #Dukkipati


No comments:

Post a Comment