Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Loy Machedo FAKE Library Exposed (Raw & Uncut Video)





Loy Machedo FAKE Library Exposed (Raw & Uncut Video)

This is a RAW UNEDITED VIDEO.

There was this theory that I had photoshop books, story books, children's encyclopedia, note books & fake books decorated around my house to show off a 'fake' library.

So after being asked questions, again and again, I decided to put all the criticisms to rest.

Here is an uncensored, unedited and un'photoshopped' pictures of all my books shelves & sections.

It consists of a mix of MP3's, Educational DVD's, Books & 12 TB of pdf's, mp3's & educational material - A collection that has spanned 25 years.

You will notice in the photograph dust, dirt and most of the books kept exactly how they are. I choose to keep it real and authentic.

And just in case people would have created yet another theory that these books are not mine but my neighbors or something I copy pasted from the internet, I am placing my tattooed hand in each picture so as to prove it to you - this is my house, these are my books and this is my collection.

Let me know your thoughts and which books you feel are Children's books, fake books, story books, empty note books and encyclopedias.

And for those of you who feel I haven't read a single book - please google 'loy machedo book review' and you will get the links for the books I have read and the reviews I have written.

#loymachedo #thinkpersonalbranding #personalbranding #quora





https://youtu.be/jt8KL6YGduE



#loymachedo #thinkpersonalbranding #personalbranding #quora

No comments:

Post a Comment