Sunday, May 28, 2017

An Atheist's Question To Arab Muslims About Ramadan





An Atheist's Question To Arab Muslims About Ramadan

I have lived in UAE - An Arab Muslim Country for 36 years of my life. I have nothing but love and respect for Muslims. And even though I have had a few - very few bad incidents in my life involving Arab Muslims - the majority is nothing but good memories and love for Muslims. In fact my closest and best friends who stood up for me in my moment of need - Have ONLY been Muslims.

So please do not misunderstand this as an Attack on Islam and on Muslims.

I have had nothing but good memories of Muslims in my life. And yes,

I respect them and I have very close friends who are Muslims.

However, I feel there should always be dialogue and an open discussion. So here are my views and questions. And I would love to receive your views and responses.



#Islam #Muslims #Ramadan #controversy #views #questions #religion #debate



https://youtu.be/SrlUlpM8tEc

No comments:

Post a Comment