Friday, January 15, 2021

Video #4164 - 7km Slow Run, Koh Samui Forest, Thailand


#loymachedo shares
I decided to take this video in response to my regular contributor & critic - @Sonny Lisbon who claimed that I am fit today only because of my surgery devoid of any exercise. His statement was
"Its not exercise or walking. He underwent a surgery. Its called bariatric surgery. Google it. But it has dangerous side effects. Never do any surgery. Long term effects are horrible"
The problem with having keyboard warriors is that they 'assume' they know everything thanks to google - more than the actual person going through the real-life experience. This video was in response to his arrogance & ignorance in the matter.
Let me know your thoughts.
Loy Machedo

Video #4164 - 7km Slow Run, Koh Samui Forest, Thailand
https://youtu.be/ePnJMrE2908
#kohsamui #exercise #fitness #weightloss #running #health

No comments:

Post a Comment