Thursday, September 6, 2018

Reading Hate Mail, Hate Messages & Hateful Comments






#
loymachedo
 shares - WANT TO BE SHOCKED?
READ BELOW
This is a collection of comments members of this group sent to me under the guise of anonymity.... Watch and discover what kind of members we have in this group - people who act like friends in front...but wait to show their real colors in secrecy...
Open Challenge
Does the individual who posted these comments have the guts to come out in the open and take responsibility for the comments?
That is exactly why I keep my relationship based on money.
You give me money - I give you value.
End of story
I don't care for your sweet sounding words.
They mean nothing to me because I know human nature.
Watch the video... and see what I mean (With evidence provided)
#loymachedo shares
Reading Hate Mail, Hate Messages & Hateful Comments
#thinkpersonalbranding #personalbranding #hate #hatemessages#hatemails #hatecomments

No comments:

Post a Comment