Friday, January 12, 2018

Rode NTUSB Microphone Test: Give Me Your Opinion





#loymachedo needs your feedback ASAP
Please watch the video (timestamp down below) and give me your feedback.

Rode NTUSB Microphone Test: Give Me Your Opinion
0:06 - Option A (Without EQ)
1:23 - Option B (Without EQ)
2:42 - Option A (With EQ)
4:01 - Option B (With EQ)

Many of my viewers complained about the voice quality. So taking their feedback seriously, I finally purchased a microphone.

This is me testing the new Rode NTUSB Microphone which I purchased for my youtube videos broadcasts which I am planning to have from now on. Please listen to it and give me your views. I haven't shared with you which segment of this video is with the Rode NTUSB Microphone and which isn't with the Rode NTUSB Microphone. So check it out and let me know your thoughts.


https://youtu.be/chIJ48yX-gw





#thinkpersonalbranding #personalbranding #RodeNTUSB #microphone

No comments:

Post a Comment