Friday, June 2, 2017

My Secret Morning Routine For Peak Performance









#loymachedo shares his secret



My Secret Morning Routine For Peak Performance



I have received a lot of questions with regards to my morning routine. What is it that I do that enables me to be so creative, so energetic and so productive.

Well here is the secret:

1) Before sleeping - plan out my day the next day

2) Write down the question or problem I have

3) Ensure the Smart phone is on Airplane Mode

4) Upon waking up - start the Win Hof Breathing Method

5) Do some exercise to failure

6) Go have bath in a cold shower while listening to an educational program

7) Ensure it is a long bath where I scrub and take care of my body

8) After shower - practice 15 to 20 minutes of mindful meditation

9) Have a strong shot of Espresso

10) Sit for 3 hours for uninterrupted work focusing on my A-Task



Any questions - let me know.



#ThinkPersonalBranding #PersonalBranding #Morning #Routine #PeakPerformance #Productivity



https://youtu.be/a5sfp53yguI

No comments:

Post a Comment